03 JAN 2019 MAIDENHEAD TO MARLOW
Thu 3 January 2019 - 8.8 miles - MAIDENHEAD TO MARLOW - Leader: Melanie R
Pretty walk mainly along the River Thames with one very steep climb and pleasant views of the river. Could be muddy in places. Lunch: Pub lunch or bring picnic in Cookham
1. General view of the Thames near Maidenhead
2. A Cormorant perched on a pole on the opposite side of the river.
3. A closer view of the cormorant.
4. A huge flock of Canada Geese in flight.
5. A few of the Canada geese that landed on the river.
6. More geese on the river.
7. A general view of the river nearer Marlow.
Photos: Catherine H